Friday, January 11, 2008

New Year, New Blog

My children have been after me to create a blog so they can keep up and I can post pictures. So, for you Jo, and Aimee and all the rest-here goes.
We were blessed to have all our children home for the holidays this year. A special blessing for us was to be able to meet our new grandson, Vijay. He's a cute little guy! And he didn't keep us up at night, which I was very surprised at. (Not that he didn't keep Mama and Daddy up! ) Aimee and Nate were only able to come for a few days, but we had a great time with all. As soon as this computer challenged grandma can figure out how to post pictures, you'll get to see some of our activities.

3 comments:

Nate and Aimee said...

Cool.
Could you maybe put your Christmas pics on a cd and send to me??
Our camera has been having issues and many of our pictures did not turn out well...
Welcome to the blog world!!!

the Indian woman said...

Hey Mom!!! I'm pleasantly surprised to see this blog!! Yeah!! I'm thrilled and will look forward to all kinds of pictures and stories.

The Steinmeyer Family said...

Hi Mrs. Savage! Welcome to the blogging world! We will be checking in and are looking forward to your pictures! Glad you were able to have your family with you for Christmas!