Saturday, February 9, 2008

Saturday Projects and a Beautiful Sunrise

This picture is for Joanna and Aimee especially (they will appreciate what this means) :-) As a 32nd wedding present, my wonderful husband decided to gift me with a new washer and a dryer (something I have never had before!). We spent most of Saturday getting them installed. I am excited! Now I don't have to go to the "wash house" to dry clothes in the wintertime. Yeah!



This was taken Saturday morning after a nearly solid week of snow, accumulating at least eighteen inches! We are slated to receive another six to eight tonight into tomorrow, but we were treated to a lovely sunrise and this view out our back door.


3 comments:

the Indian woman said...

Wow! I love how nicely they stacked up and filled up that space. Great gift Dad! No more running to the laundry place to dry clothes in the snow. Still snowing?

Nate and Aimee said...

Ok...your turn. :P

Undaunted said...

That Is a nice set of washer and dryer. I don't go to far without mine. You are all looking great. We send everyone our love. Stacie and Marcus