Monday, June 16, 2008

Aimee had this on her blog, so I tried it. Let me know what you think about the results. I think it was pretty accurate!





You Are An ISFJ



The Nurturer



You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal.

A good listener, you excel at helping others in practical ways.

In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music.

You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for.



In love, you express your emotions through actions.

Taking care of someone is how you love them. And you do it well!



At work, you do well in a structured environment. You complete tasks well and on time.

You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist.



How you see yourself: Competent, dependable, and detail oriented



When other people don't get you, they see you as: Boring, dominant, and stuck in a rut

3 comments:

Nate and Aimee said...

That is what Sarah Hughes had--I got the link from her :D
I think it is pretty good. I expected that yours would be this one.
I wasn't very impressed with mine--probably becuase a lot of it is true (except the infinite patience part). :D

Nate and Aimee said...

Oh, also make sure you check out all FOUR of my new updates--I had a profitable blogging week last week. :D

Sarah said...

I have the same personality type as you according to this quiz. :) I thought it was pretty accurate also.