Monday, June 16, 2008

Dad (who is spending the day on the couch with a bad cold) decided to take the quiz as well. We both agree that it pretty much sums him up!! :-)




You Are An ESTJ



The Guardian



You're a natural leader and quick, logical decision maker.

Goals are important in your life, and you take many steps to acheive them.

You enjoy interacting with others, mostly through work related activities.

Your high energy level means you are great at getting things done!



In love, you tend to bring stability to relationships.

You feel comfortable being in charge, and you enjoy being a provider.



At work, you take charge. You thrive in structured environments and don't mind enforcing the rules.

You would make a great teacher, judge, or police detective.



How you see yourself: Realistic, stable, and pragmatic



When other people don't get you, they see you as: Rigid, bound to rules, and a bad listener

1 comment:

Jo-Pop said...

I liked this. I pretty much agree with it. only one thing I found not accurate. Trusting I am not, anybody who knows me knows that I question everything and sometimes to my detrament. It classified me as "the giver" Interesting. Thanks for the fun