Sunday, October 12, 2008

From California

It has been quite awhile since I last posted, and this one is coming from the west coast-Yes, I am in California! I have been accused (and rightly so) of being quite slack in my posting. This will actually be out of order, since I haven't yet posted pictures from our road trip to Arkansas in September. These are just a few pictures of my precious little grandchildren. Vijay has become a smart little guy, very busy and on the go till he drops. :-) Vineetha is a cutie, and has filled out a lot just since I have been here.Kristen(a friend of Jo's) and Iris dropped in for a visit, and I snapped this picture of them.




Joanna tells me that Vijay's name means "Victorious" or "Victory" in Telugu, and that Vineetha means "Humble". Mom Savage-I hope this will suffice until I get the next post done. I read your email to Cam and Jo. The weather here was quite warm for the first couple days, but has been quite chilly today-much colder than I remember from past visits. I will try to post in a couple days with pictures from our outing to Lombardi Ranch.
.

4 comments:

Undaunted said...

Love the pictures. They grow so fast. Good luck with keeping up on the posting. Love ya Stacie

Katrina said...

Aren't grandbabies great.... have a great visit I know I did wih Jenny and Erick and Lorelai.
Love ya,
katrina

Undaunted said...

What beautiful grandbabies. It is so fun. Love you guys. Stacie

Nate and Aimee said...

Ah, sure...I see where your priorities are...:P